This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L/F Star Sapphire Cichlid

saw these and fell in love with them.. a good friend(cichlidhobbyist) has them but i want some too..
    has anyone seen these anywhere local for sale..
                 link      http://www.rockymountaincichlids.com...ce%20pheny.jpg              
    thanks

jose

Re: L/F Star Sapphire Cichlid

Sorry, can't help you with that one...maybe someone else can...?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

That's Placidochromis phenochilus "Tanzania". Steve you have that one you bought at the auction, but its not the Tanzania variant. Only the Tanzania variant has that spangling effect. They grow pretty slowly, so larger ones are a bit expensive. I'll see if they're on the list next time I do a cichlid order. Also, only the males get the spangling. Here's a link if you'd like to know more...
      Charles Jones
      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

I thought it looked real familar....but I was not sure, mine does not have the speckles like the one in the picture, but the shape is identical...

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

thanks guys

jose

Comment

AquaZoo had some not too long ago.
            So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

thanks  

Comment

ultimate fish has some small juvies(2-3"tl.)

i am not sure if they are tanzanias though.
                FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Working...
                X