This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GONE

[s:d137ebdc22]Just emptied the substrate out of my 150. Combination of about 60lbs. of Caribsea Aragamax/Aragonite. The catch is, that it's infested with malaysian trumpet snails. So if your tank already has them or you don't mind them in your tank, please come take it off my hands. If it's not gone by Friday, I'm disposing of it.[/s:d137ebdc22]

Thanks,
    J

Re: Free Substrate

Infested or Enriched?  8)
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I'd like to get it...PM sent.
      Charles Jones
      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Pending to Charles..

Comment

eh?  from the tank i saw?  what happened?

Comment

Yes, from the tank you saw. Nothing happened to it, I'm just in the process of eliminating the malaysian trumpet snails from my system and this was my first step.

Comment

ah,   u can never get rid of those!!!!  

Comment

Watch me.

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro";p="
                  I've heard that , too.........but what if you boil the substrate. I would think that boiling hot water would kill the snails.

Comment

Whatever it takes, I will eliminate them!  

Comment

no u can't!!!  WE ARE ALL DOOMED FROM MTS INFECTION!!!!  i don't see what is the problem with mts tho... once the light is on, they all dispear... i have them in all my tanks,  they do a good job in my planted tank keeping the soil nice and loose...  i got rid of them once in one of my small tank... i just took out all the plants and fish... and drain all the water out.. leave it alone for a month, only bad side is i just end up with tons of shells...

Comment

Originally posted by supadave";p="
                        Originally posted by mahoro";p="
                        I've heard that , too.........but what if you boil the substrate. I would think that boiling hot water would kill the snails.
                        don't forget to add some salt, oilve oil, garlic and rosemary while ur at it!!!

Comment

Well, at least my loaches thin out the infestation a bit and the loaches look fat & happy.]

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

if he flakes........I will take it.     did i say that????
                            There is no "normal" life, it's just life so get on with it.

210g Mixed Reef Build
                            http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...10 Reef Build/

430g Mixed Reef Build
                            https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0507711&type=3

Comment

key word 'DON'T OVER FEED'

Comment

Working...
                              X