This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Moba Fry @ 1" - New 2009 Prices

I have F1 moba fry for sale.  They are 1" long.  I have 30+ available and more on the way!!!!!!!

I know alot of us have been hit hard financially this year.  I want to support my fellow hobbyist out there.  Most of us wouldn't admit it, but keeping fish is a luxury and not everyone can afford this hobby........that's why I'm dropping my prices effective tomorrow for 2009.

Right now I have 2 grades of F1 moba fry available.  I have a wc moba momma that's jet-black.  Her fry have the richest blue coloring and the darkest, most solid black stripes I've seen (no mooning).  1" F1 fry from my wc black moba momma will be $40 each (for the last 3 years they have been $50 each).  

1" F1 regular fry from my other wc moba mommas will be $30 each (down from $40 each).  Eventhough I refer to these babies as regular fry, they are beautiful fish.  

If you buy 15 or more fry you get a volume discount which drops the price another $5 per fish.  

I don't ask for an upfront deposit, only a commitment from the customer that they will purchase and pickup their fry when they are ready.

If you've been waiting to buy some choice moba fry now is the time.  For those interested in larger F1 moba juvies, I have 25 available and they are over 2".  They are $70 each.  If you buy 10 or more the price drops to $65 per juvie.  These are juvies from my wc black moba momma and they are awesome.

Interested buyers, please PM me.  Sorry, no shipping.  Local pickup only in Houston, TX.

Here's some eye candy.......enjoy!!!!

inside their floating nursery

to small to sell, but just to show you how they start out.

another floating nursery shot

my wc black moba momma

my wc alpha moba daddy

my F1 moba juvies

another wc moba male

one of my favorite pics of my colony
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Re: F1 Moba Fry @ 1" - New 2009 Prices

i have burundi's that are at least 2"  and one fairly aggressive male that is 3".  if i was to put two of the fry, would they be ok?
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

Fronto, I wouldn't put them in with the 3" one until they were at least 2.5"
      180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

The 3" would see lunch

Comment

PM sent
          300 W/C Burundi
          210 W/C Moba/ Cyrtocara Moorii
          210 F1 Moba
          180 W/C Mpimbwe
          180 F1 Burundi

Comment

I've got 10 of the 1" F1 fry left at $30 each.  I had a customer back out a few days ago due to unfortunate family circumstances.  These fry have some great blue coloring to them and are voracious little eaters.

I have 23 F1's in the tumbler and my wc black moba momma has a tube showing.

Comment

Working...
            X