This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB PSEUDOTROPHEUS DEMASONI

I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT THE DEMASONI IN MY NEW TANK.  I WOULD LIKE TO FIND THEM AT LEAST 2".  ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANX
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Re: WTB PSEUDOTROPHEUS DEMASONI

It's not exactly what your looking for but......we seen some small demasoni fry at fishland today for 3.00 each....about 1.5 inches.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

went to Fish Gallery and they wanted $10 for 3/4".  is that normal?  i was hoping to finally have a tank that didnt have rediculous expensive fish. does anyone know where to get them cheaper?
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

They never go out of style like the Yellow Labs, except they are usually in higher demand so the price usually isn't too cheap unless you have a private source that has some that breed every so often.  

They are a very cool fish.
        Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex";p="
          went to Fish Gallery and they wanted $10 for 3/4".  is that normal?  i was hoping to finally have a tank that didnt have rediculous expensive fish. does anyone know where to get them cheaper?
          That seems a little excessive for such small ones.
          So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Working...
          X