This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB tank

I am in the market for something in the 75-90G range tank, stand and equipment if you have it. I am in no hurry for it but I want to combine my two angel tanks into one so I dont have to check so many tanks and change the water on four tanks. Anyone out there have something?
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Re: WTB tank

Fishlady still has that sweet 90 gallon Jebo.....it may have a less than stellar reputation, but it's a killer looking tank when set up....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Re: WTB tank

I still have the 77 from this post. I'm working on updating the post. The tank has been broken down and been sitting on my covered porch for a few months now. It held water last time I checked, will check again if you are interested. I started to sand the stand so now it is black with some wood grain showing. I don't have a top for it and the filters are in use elsewhere. It does have a ug filter but nothing to run it.

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

Working...
      X