X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Fern and anubis

Hi all,

I have a current forest growing in my 55gal and will be thinning it out tomorrow.  Anyone want some?  I hate to throw away nice plants.

The java fern were sold as "fish hook" and are more decorative than the usual.  They are rather small but have been growing very well.  Would work as a starting cover for driftwood or rocks.

Anubis are also small but have nice clean leaves.

Bridget

Re: Java Fern and anubis

man all the good stuffs always far from me
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

That's what I keep thinking....
      But this is my side of town.  
      and I have recently come by four pieces of iron wood to park the fern on.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I want some but can't pick it up till this weekend

Comment

I need to see how much I will really weed out the tank before I can figure out how many get how much.

I always think I'm on the wrong side of town for neat stuff.

Comment

Wrong side of Town

Astex / Bridget
            We may be on the wet side of town, but what we lack in quanity, we make up for in quality.
            Thanks so much for all the plants. I'll be spending the rest of the day reworking my tanks.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by Astex View Post
              Hi all,

I have a current forest growing in my 55gal and will be thinning it out tomorrow. *Anyone want some? *I hate to throw away nice plants.

The java fern were sold as "fish hook" and are more decorative than the usual. *They are rather small but have been growing very well. *Would work as a starting cover for driftwood or rocks.

Anubis are also small but have nice clean leaves.

Bridget
              I would like some if you were just throwing them away.
              Thks

Comment

Working...
              X