This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free fish!!!!

I have a bunch of fish up for grabs....FREE!

They are all about 3"....

There are about 20 Iceberg Ahli's

3 Yellow Labs

1 male red zebra

Come and get them quick! Before they become catfish chum.
    A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Dang.... I have a friend that would love this... she was saying how her tank was empty.

Can't make it out till later this week though.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
      Dang.... I have a friend that would love this... she was saying how her tank was empty.

Can't make it out till later this week though.
      Well, I have a bunch of Iceberg and Yellow Lab fry that are about 1" right now that I will be looking to get rid of soon....they'll be free too.

What and how many would she be looking for?

Comment

Well... probably as many as possible?

The tank is a 100g 5ft with a fluval 304? a pro-clear 75 and Koralia 3 so filtration is up to par and a stocked malawi display would be cool.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Hummmm....I definetly would like to help fill the tank....when do you think you could make it this way? Heck, where abouts do you stay? Maybe I'll be in the area and could bring them by.

Comment

Who did you get the labs from?

Depending on your answer :) I could take the labs, red zebra and about 5 or 6 Ahli's. Would it be possible to meet somewhere? I'm downtown.....

Comment

I live right around the corner from ADG or about 2 blocks from Fish Gallery.

The friend stays over there off 290/West though.

I can probably head your way come the weekend to pick up since you are already graciously giving them away.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by treehuggingfishlover View Post
                Who did you get the labs from?

Depending on your answer :) I could take the labs, red zebra and about 5 or 6 Ahli's. Would it be possible to meet somewhere? I'm downtown.....
                Bought the originals about 4 years ago from Petco....those are long gone though....what I have now are basically mine I guess. Cesar and I traded a few years back which is how I got the Ahli's and him the Labs. They are all quality fish with beautiful coloration. Several folks here could vouch for that.

Oh...meeting would only be possible if I'm in the area....I go to Katy a bit....and I'm always headed to Lake Houston or the San Jac below the Lake. SO anywhere in those area's or anywhere in between. I may be going to Katy sometime today.
                Last edited by HawgHunter; 01-20-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

PM sent
                  300 Gallon Moshi, Clown loaches.
                  180 Gallon Red Bulu, Clown Loaches.
                  120 Gallon Ikola, Clown Loaches.
                  92 Gallon Duboisi, Clown Loaches.
                  40 Gallion fry.
                  10 Gallon fry.
                  33 Gallon Shrimp.
                  4000 Gallon Koi.

Comment

I'll be near Katy today, too. I do volunteer work off of I10 and Wilcrest. Where can we meet? I will be finished at 1:00, we could meet around then if it's convenient... Just let me know where.

Comment

Ok....since there is so much interest I've decided to go ahead and add about 20 1" Yellow Labs to the free list. I also have some 1" Ahli's, but I messed up and let the female release in the main tank....with all the holey rock in there, catching them would require tearing down the tank. So, I'll have to wait on those to get a bit bigger.

Eke....that 100g should be able to handle 2 male Ahli's with as many females as you want. Let's say 6....Giving you 8 Ahli's total. But it's up to you....Give me a number on how many you want and I'll hold them for you.

Comment

I'll take some of the 1" yellows please. I also drive down to the north tip of houston if that helps EK?

Comment

Sorry thought you were txhawghunter in conroe

Comment

Originally posted by Brownsnoutuk View Post
                            Sorry thought you were txhawghunter in conroe

Isn't the first time it's happened....LOL

Comment

Can we meet today in Katy?

Comment

Working...
                              X