Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I haven't gotten back to some of you yet....going in the order I get them.

1) Ek
    2)treehuggin
    3)Rama
    4)Fronto
    5)Sour

I'm sure I can make everyone happy.
    Last edited by HawgHunter; 01-20-2009, 07:22 PM.
    A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Comment

fish

pm sent!! =)

Comment

Originally posted by sourapple View Post
        pm sent!! =)
        Gotcha....I didn't get to leave earlier so now that my kids are home I have to wait for my wife to get back from getting her hair done.

Also need to count and divide up the fish so as to not leave anyone out.

Comment

Ok....once my wife gets home I'll be headed to Hwy 6 and 529....I'll be taking Boudreaux to 249 to 1960 to 529....If anyone is on the way, or can be on the way I'm willing to bring some fish along for the ride.

POST UP SOON.

Comment

yall should be very pleased with his fish, i know i sure was:) very quality fishes.
            FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

am i part of that count? =) call me at 832 367 6133

Comment

I didn't hear from you today :(

I'll be off all day tomorrow- and I can swing by your place to pick up the little guys. PM your address and time.

As far as numbers- I guess I could take 3 or 4 labs, 3 or 4 ahli's and the red zebra :)

I'm ready to come get them, just waiting on the word.

Comment

Originally posted by treehuggingfishlover View Post
                  I didn't hear from you today :(

I'll be off all day tomorrow- and I can swing by your place to pick up the little guys. PM your address and time.

As far as numbers- I guess I could take 3 or 4 labs, 3 or 4 ahli's and the red zebra :)

I'm ready to come get them, just waiting on the word.

Sorry about that....things came up and my wife went to get her hair done so I wasn't able to get out that way till later.

Tomorrow sounds good....the Red Zebra is gone, but I can cover you on the rest for sure.

Comment

if anyone backs out on the Icebergs, i will take as many as you have left. i can pick em up on thurs
                    If it ain't wild caught
                    You ain't doing it right

Comment

thx again for the fish man. they re looking great in the tank =)

Comment

Originally posted by sourapple View Post
                        thx again for the fish man. they re looking great in the tank =)

NP....thank you for taking them off my hands.

Comment

Ok folks....I know my reponses have been either slow or non existant, but please just bare with me. It's kind of hectic around here right now, with several projects going at once. But, rest assured, everyone who spoke up 'will' get the free fish they requested.

Comment

Working...
                          X