This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Free* large male pink convict

If anyone is looking for a male pink convict, let me know. I've had him for about a year now and he is one of the meanest little suckers i've raised....and i've raised a few. He is in great shape, but he is whoopin up on my 6" Jag and has to go. If anyone wants him, come and get him!!!!

how big is he?

Comment

He's at least 4", still no hump though. He still has some growing to do i think.

Comment

check your pm.

Comment

I geuss i'm a little to far for ya phish. I'll take him to lfs if no one wants to come get him.

Comment

whats your addy

Comment

Address

PM sent

Comment

If all else fails, we can put him in my Red Devil tank and teach him some
                R E S P E C T
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Yeah, Those RD are tough, maybe slap him around a little bit...He was raised in a 110 w/ Dovii, so he can hang. I've had to damn near pull his head out of one of the Dovii's mouth one time....And he was still bowin up!

Comment

dude, he could probably take on a couple of 3-4" rds, cons are swole little fish, rd's dont get really swole till around 6".
                    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Gone!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X