This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bettas for Sale

I messed up. I didn't seperate my young males fast enough and 4 or 5 of the biggest and the best red boys from this spawn have started taking chunks out of each others fins. They will grow back and look fine to the average person but they will never be good enough to win a show.
    Special price - only $10

Both orange and yellow are recessive colors to Red so even though these boys are Red, they will produce Red, Orange & yellow fry.
    (Pineapple is just yellow with black trim)
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

I'd like the honor to keep and raise one of your fishies...Do they need any special care..? ....let's work something out soon....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

send me a price shipped to baton rouge ..

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
        send me a price shipped to baton rouge ..
        $10 priority mail with a 40 hr heat pack.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
          I'd like the honor to keep and raise one of your fishies...Do they need any special care..? ....let's work something out soon....

CF
          Room to grow & food to eat (and a water change once a week)
          Special deal for you only

Comment

Bob,
            I have a 26G planted tank with Angels and Tetras, a 20G tank with Silver dollars and platies, a 10G planted tank with platies (yours and their offsprings ...) ) . I also have a few empty 1G . Can I keept Bettas? What is best for them?
            Thanks.

Comment

i want one!

Comment

I want one when I come by next week if there are any left.

Comment

Bob,
                  I sent you a PM but I don't see it in the sent box. I'd like to get a Betta or 2 or 3 from you. Do you sell only the red ones or you have other colors as well?
                  Thanks.

Comment

betta home

Originally posted by rage View Post
                    Bob,
                    I have a 26G planted tank with Angels and Tetras, a 20G tank with Silver dollars and platies, a 10G planted tank with platies (yours and their offsprings ...) ) . I also have a few empty 1G . Can I keept Bettas? What is best for them?
                    Thanks.
                    You can keep a dozen females in a medium comunity tank or one male.
                    The interaction between other fish is a personality thing. Some male guppies will try to breed with anything and sometimes this anoys a male betta. They are peaceful slow moving fish and if you have a tank bully he will likely tear the bettas fins. It's kind of trial and error thing. But I prefer a 1 - 3 gallon tank. You can float a little plant for decoration and change the water once a week and when you visit him flash a hand merror and watch him gell all excited.
                    Last edited by PhishPhreek; 01-22-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I pulled the bigger guys out of the grow out tank today and I have 4 reds and one pineapple that have torn fins. All the smaller ones are OK
                      I am holding the Best red for Chiclidfan the others (3+1) are available.

Comment

I'd like to come by Fri or Sat. Please let me know a good time for you and give me your address. Thanks.

Comment

pickup

I now have young sexable bettas in the following colors:
                          Platinum Whites,
                          Dark Blue / light blue / Green both marble & butterfly
                          Red, Orange & Gold Drqgon
                          Red
                          Pineapple
                          $15 / males
                          $10 / females

I am usually home weekends except for fish days
                          call before you come 409-392-6616
                          HAS meeting this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                          X