This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 55gal tank

Hey all! I have a 55g setup right now, but it's got scratches on the glass and the top doesn't match the tank, and the stand has a bit of a lean on it so the water level is uneven and it doesn't match either, and I really want to get a nicer looking setup that matches and would look nice in my place. I would prefer to get all of the things in one, tank/stand/hood but really thats all im looking for. I would like anything from 55 to 75 gal, preferably 75 gal because I want to go a little bit bigger with my fish. Also, no scratches on the tank would be greatly preferred. Mine really gets to me cause my tank is so clean but in certain parts the scratches stand out vs the water/fish. I just want to clean it out a little, put some new substrate in it and let it filter out then transfer my fish over with some of my water. I'm also looking for someone that can hold it for a couple weeks before I can come get it. If you have anything similar to this, send me a PM. Thanks.
    Last edited by akfa; 01-26-2009, 03:21 PM. Reason: Added some updates/new information
Working...
X