Wet/Dry 24x16x12 with overflow box 2 u-tubes and return pump 700 gph SOLD

Glass
    2 peices 46"x12"
    1 peice 46.5"x17"
    Cut and make solid glass tops $20 each

Powerheads
    2 maxi-Jets 1200- SOLD

Heaters
    AquaClear 200w 1 available......................................... .................................$15
    All Glass 200w 1 Available......................................... .................................SOLD

Air Pumps
    Whisper 40
    AquaGardens 7500 SOLD
    MillionAir MA600............................................. ............................................$5 each

Lights
    24" Coralife 2 65w 6700k straight pin compact flourescent.................................$115 now $75
    2 36" Odyssea 50/50 lights 96w............................................... .....................SOLD
    Odyssea blue moon light............................................. .................................SOLD

Tanks
    150 Gallon? All Glass Tank Stand Canopy Back of tank painted black, stand and canopy also black SOLD
    38 Gallon Square Aquarium, Black Stand with tinted glass door, Glass Top................................. SOLD
    55 Gallon Tank, Stand, Glass tops and light............................................. .............................SOLD

Decoration
    Large Plastic tree stump............................................. ................................$25
    Large plastic Root.............................................. ........................................$25
    Plastic Plants............................................ ................................................$2 5 SOLD
    Gravel solid black125lbs....................................... ........................................$50 SOLD
    Black white and grey 75lbs............................................. ..............................$40 NOW $25
    Lava Rock 75lbs............................................. ............................................SOLD

MAKE AN OFFER! The more you buy the better the deal!

You can also send me an e-mail in reguards to the above. ZxBJxZ@yahoo.com
    I'm not always on fishbox but i do check my e-mails often.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zxbjxz; 01-30-2009, 12:14 PM. Reason: prices reduced

i can come check out the smaller red devils tonight if its ok, pm me you address.
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

PM Sent!

Comment

pm sent on pumps when ready to sell. eheim,odysea,rena

Comment

How much will your heaters be?
          Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

pm sent on Coralife Light
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I need some heaters and decorations. Please tell me what you got. Thanks
              -125 gallons: 1 SR Arowana, 1 red tail giant gouramy, 1 Giraffe Catfish.

-55 gallons: 18 clown loaches, 28 corydoras, 2 golden algae eaters, 3 moonlight gouramies, 6 tiger barbs.

Comment

if nobody buys the arowana here...try posting him on www.monsterfishkeepers.com
                250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I want the 2217, 2 aqua clear heaters and 25 lbs of lava rocks.

Comment

pm sent for tank, eheim, and 36" lights.
                    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

pics

Here are some more pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

55 gallon pic

pic of 55 gallon tank
                        Attached Files

Comment

That's a very nice and clean looking 55, I'll take it if you haven't found a buyer yet.

CF
                          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I have agreed to buy this tank for the asking price, but if someone else is interested or wanting this 55 gallon tank, help the owner out and give him 100.00.

I don't need this tank, but could not resist it for under a hundred bucks, help the guy out here and give him an extra 15.00 and take home a nice looking tank.

CF
                            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

good prices for awesome fish, trying to figure out if they would get along with my fish so i can help ya out

Comment

Working...
                              X