Wanted: malaysian trumpet snails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: malaysian trumpet snails

anybody have any MTS that they want to get rid of i'll be glad to take a few. need some to clean my tank. i live in the southwest houston area so i'll be glad to pick them up if you live close by.

Thx, Koolsz

Go another route you do not want to invite the inevitable infestation into your tank.
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

lol as I've heard but i don't really mind. if it gets too out of control then i'll throw in some assassin snails to keep it to a minimum. i just want some to dig around the sand substrate because i don't want to stick my finger in and mess up the decor.

Comment

If you were on the northside I could hook you up. I have plenty to spare.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Why not just introduce assassins at the beginning then? They burrow around in the sand as well. I've got both (assassins and MTS) and am west of downtown. . . close to the old Fish Gallery.
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Hi i am on sw side and have a 10 gal tank infested with these things so if u would like u can take the tank and snails too u could prob put a smal filter and keep them producing id b happy to give them away 2 make room 4 new tank just call me 832 317 1894
            55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
            45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
            10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
            10 gallon Hospital tank
            2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
            13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

You can probably talk a LFS, PetCo, or PetSmart into letting you take some too.
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

thx appreciate it guys i'll prob go to petsmart like you said armthehomeless.

Comment

Working...
                X