Mom's Little Tessa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom's Little Tessa

I'm going to ask my fellow boxers if they have room at home for a nice sweet little fixed female dog.....??

My mom is not able to give her the quality of life that she is deserving of, and I am offering her to anyone that I feel would be suitable for such a sweet little angle.

Her demeanor is submissive, yet she is fiesty and does act like a true guard dog, barking at strange noises and strangers as they approach. She is normally very quiet and potty trained if you work with her to let her out or have a doggie door.

I'll post new pictures asap. She is very affectionate, and would be excellent around ANY family members large or small. This dog is truly docile and loving.

She weighs in at about 5 pounds and stands about 10 inches tall. She is maybe 4 to 6 yrs old....Not one bad habit....

IMG_1269.jpg IMG_1267.jpg
    Thanks

Steve
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 06-02-2011, 01:54 PM.
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Yo yo....dont forget to vote for me on AI....smiles.

Steve
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
    X