Penguin 330 HOB Refugium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penguin 330 HOB Refugium

Finally got round to getting my sump set up and no longer have any need for it. I'll post it for a day or two before I just trash it.

Its the old style penguin hob filter which has had the bio-wheels ditched, some cheap leds "artistically" attached to the lid of the filter with a couple of egg-crate slides to stop cheato escaping. Its nothing pretty and the electronics where done by me so it comes with a disclaimer that if you take it, you accept my skills and can't blame me if it electrecutes you 6 months down the line!

Anyway...if anyone can put it to use you're welcome to it, other wise it going in the trash :-)

Where are u located I can go pick up just lmk

Comment

I'll be free today just lmk when I can pick up

Comment

Do you still have it?

Comment

As luck would have it yes I do :-) was just about to chuck it!

Comment

Ok are you free tomorrow?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I will keep this for a couple more days, just need to confirm with everybody as I've had a few messages, this is USELESS as a filter, if you want it for a filter, you may be disappointed! If you want it for growing cheato in a marine aquarium, you'll get more joy from it!

Comment

Sorry man I'll pass I don't have any marine application on my tanks, plus I though it was a functional filter

Comment

No worries at all, just wanted to make sure the first post wasn't misleading anybody!

Comment

ill take it please if its still available, my ac impeller on my nano went out and i've been too cheap to buy another one since i'm planning on setting up a 40b the right way.

Comment

Its yours if you want it, just to confirm, you're not trying to use it as a filter, right? ;-) sorry I've had a few drinks, that's sounds funnier to me than it probably is ;-)

Comment

nope, i'm trying to use it as a refugium. it's ok i was just getting started with my drinks for the night.

Comment

Yeeeah, sorry for that, I had a bit too much 4th of july spirit ;-) I'm not gonna be back to houston til Sunday but its yours then mate!

Comment

Working...
                            X