Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two BIG Oscars - URGENT REHOMING NEEDED (Montgomery)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two BIG Oscars - URGENT REHOMING NEEDED (Montgomery)

I have two tiger Oscars that need immediate rehoming. I rescued them about two weeks ago from a much worse situation but they have begun to turn on each other. The bigger just beats the hell out of the smaller Albino oscar. The big one is about 10"+ and the smaller is about 7"+. I have them separated but its only a temporary setup and these guys have to go ASAP. I am willing to give them away for free, granted you have the proper amenities. They just need a good home. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come get them as soon as humanly possible.

Here is a link to an ad I placed on Craigslist with the pictures of the fish.
    http://houston.craigslist.org/pet/3097505658.html

I really need to find them homes ASAP.

Conroe is a bit far for me but if ur willing to meet half way I'll take them from you

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoseloza88 View Post
      Conroe is a bit far for me but if ur willing to meet half way I'll take them from you

How far is halfway? I'm actually in Montgomery, so halfway is right around the spring area. PM sent.
      Last edited by riot; 07-03-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

All I am getting are people who dont have the room to take them and properly keep them. Anyone interested that has the space for them?

Comment

I can keep them and put them in my pond. I'll pull them out before it gets cold. You'll have to drive to me though. I'm near downtown.
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

If Tim want them I am not far from Spring and depending on what time I work in spring...

I could take delivery and house them till I head near Tims.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I am actually headed through Houston today on my way to Sugar Land. If someone would like to meet up that would be great.

Comment

Drop them off at Aquarium World. They have a HUGE indoor pond with a bunch of rescued Oscars and Texas cichlids.

Comment

Originally posted by alexrex20 View Post
                  Drop them off at Aquarium World. They have a HUGE indoor pond with a bunch of rescued Oscars and Texas cichlids.
                  armthehomeless was gracious enough to take them off of my hands and put them into his pond. Thank you again Tim. Thanks for the fish room tour and the plant clippings as well. I hope you didn't notice me drooling.

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet you!
                    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                    X