Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheated school desperately looking for one more 29-30 gal tank Aquatic Science class

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheated school desperately looking for one more 29-30 gal tank Aquatic Science class

Through Houston Fishbox, I had a tank one lined up for a trade (for my 46/50 gal bowfront tank which was too big for my shelves) but the guy (a Houston Fishbox member) took my tank and promised to deliver one the correct size. It is a month later, and after repeated emails and phone calls, he never has. I know now that I should not have let him take the tank without the trade but honestly never expected someone to cheat a school. We have 26 of the 27 tanks ready to set up but I do not want to go on until I have the last tank. If it was not for this guy (and my own naïvety) we could have had these tanks set up a month ago.

Yes, I will turn him in to the moderators of Houston Fishbox
    Last edited by disteldg; 10-15-2012, 11:40 AM.

i think you should tell us who it is so nobody else will deal with them
    dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Say the name no need to have that kind of people here .
      And try to get someone else like that!
      125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Man that's screwed up
        125g: Empty For Now
        90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
        Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
          +1
          Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
          Mark Twain

Comment

Yea say the name, it makes me mad when ppl to this to other boxers. Just plain wrong they should be banned and never to be dealt with again.

check this out

Last edited by New_Cichlid11; 10-15-2012, 01:07 PM.
            175 tropheus Chaitika
            125 tropheus Ujiji
            90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
              +2

Comment

X96262826 on putting that person on blast!!!! Put that foo under the spot light!!!! I hate people that try to cheat someone out of a deal that's already agreed upon!!!! Makes me wanna just pop them in the face.

Comment

I got a spare 29gal you can have.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Put him or her on blastttt

Comment

I really think you should let every one know who this person is. So We ( the people on HFB )can deal with him...

I know that there are people on here that are not good people but for the most part every one is. If they are here just on the fish market you should never trust them. But you can see how much members post, how many times they have been thanked and thank others. If they only post in the fish market. they will show 0 as their post count. thats a clear sighn they are just here to get something or get rid of something. Now I'm not saying that they are bad but just one makes all of us look bad and I don't like looking bad...
                      Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

I think she is handling it correctly by informing the moderator's. It is up to them to decide if they want to publish the name.
                        Guppies:
                        Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
                        Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
                        HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Do you still need a tank? I have a lot of 20's but don't know if I have any 29's that are functional.
                          Guppies:
                          Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
                          Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
                          HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Thank you all for the support. I could not believe it as well.

I have already gotten an offer of a tank from a generous member and we will start setting up our class aquariums Wednesday. I still have to collect some misc stuff but students will pick out gravel and decorations and plastic plants over the next week. I will post pictures when we get them set up.

I am still hoping I do not have to post his name because he will follow through - I told him I'd turn him in here if he didn't.

Comment

Happy to say he just dropped off a 20 gal tank and is going to bring the 29 gal tank by the school later. Will keep people posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X