This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted bio cube w/ stand

If you are looking to get rid of your bio cube or NANO Cube or know of someone who does not want theirs any more let me know. I have been looking for one for my 7 year old son who has been asking me everyday since thanksgiving that he wants a fish tank like mine for his room....you can text me at 713-259-4653 or call me at 832 473 0882...thanks..also if there are any fish coral...etc...that you dont want they would also make a great display for his tank when i find it but i can always put it in mine until i get his up and ready to go..thanks for looking
    Last edited by matias; 01-14-2013, 06:02 PM.

I'm not sure but I think you petco might still be having their dollar a gallon sale so you can just pick up a 10 gallon tank for only $10 bucks

Comment

Re: wanted bio cube w/ stand

They still have the sale until the 19th. It'll be back later in the summer. You could even get a 20gal for $20 for your kid.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

damn whos giving away biocube with stands for free? where do i sign up lol. Honestly man for what your asking is a long shot. Best bet is to go by what previous replies have said. Get a cheap tank from petco
        175 tropheus Chaitika
        125 tropheus Ujiji
        90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

i seen plenty of people giving them away...only thing is its always a minute too late...people that are stuck on the computer get it all

Comment

Originally posted by matias View Post
            i seen plenty of people giving them away...only thing is its always a minute too late...people that are stuck on the computer get it all
            Not quite. It's those people who randomly check in. I was on hfb the entire day that the guy gave away an entire biocube14 setup. I was about a minute late and lost my chance.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

I got the 14 gallon biocube free and even I know that was luck and chances like that almost never come up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

happens to me all the time...and probably the one that got it before you was the one on it all day checking

Comment

well as i said...i am not asking for it to just be free...if i knew how to delete it off here and put it in the right one i would...i've never posted a thread on here its my first i have replied to people on some things but never posted an add...soo if you are thinking that i only want free thats not what i am really asking...im looking for one and if its pretty reasonable for me to get then i will if not i will keep looking

Comment

Working...
                  X