Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple free tanks in sugar land

hello,

i'm being forced out of the fish business by an upcoming move. i should have at least one 40 breeder, a 29g, a 10g, and maybe one or two 20L that i need to part with. the aquariums are currently in the med center area, but i'm planning to move them to sugar land to finish cleaning them out. these are just plain petsmart/petco type aquariums. they all hold water fine. may need a little elbow grease to get them completely spotless.

PM me if you have any interest in them and are willing to come pick them up.

Originally posted by decal View Post
    hello,

i'm being forced out of the fish business by an upcoming move. i should have at least one 40 breeder, a 29g, a 10g, and maybe one or two 20L that i need to part with. the aquariums are currently in the med center area, but i'm planning to move them to sugar land to finish cleaning them out. these are just plain petsmart/petco type aquariums. they all hold water fine. may need a little elbow grease to get them completely spotless.

PM me if you have any interest in them and are willing to come pick them up.
    Do you have any tanks left?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Are there any tanks left?

Comment

I'll take the 40 a 20L and the 29 from you today

DreamBig&Grow Rich
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

hi guys, thanks for all the pms. i'm out of town this weekend, so i'll get back to some of you this week to arrange something for next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by decal View Post
            hi guys, thanks for all the pms. i'm out of town this weekend, so i'll get back to some of you this week to arrange something for next weekend.
            Ok great
            affiliate marketing programs

Comment

Hi just wondering do you have any left?

Comment

Working...
              X