Odysea 36" t5 two bulb fixture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odysea 36" t5 two bulb fixture

Ballast burnt up but the lights are still good probably had 2- 3 months use on them

I almost bought a fixture from odyssea but went with a coralife instead due to reading other peoples negative comments about that brand on reef central

Comment

Yeah they're not great but for what I was using it for it would have been fine except that I put the ballast to close to my wet dry and moisture got in it. I have run successful reef tanks on them in the past so I wouldn't knock them down completely but you do get what you pay for

Comment

I got my T-5's the other day and man are they way brighter than the LEDs I had on the 75...even the moonlights are way brighter than I expected. The LEDs are going on my FW 30... Did you get yours fixed?

Comment

Nah I'm not gonna fix them they're about to go in the trash. I already replaced them with LEDs that I'm very happy with besides this light is just going over a fresh tank with guppies and platys so brightness isn't really an issue

Comment

Oh OK ya this will be my first freshwater tank with LEDs I'm just waiting on new timers to arrive they should do fine because I just have java fern on some driftwood and moss on a rock. Sucks you had to trash it

Comment

Why dont you just replace the ballast?

Comment

Do you still have the light i can pick up today or tommorow

Comment

Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X