Hey Shell Dweller Owners, and Marine Hermit Crab Enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Shell Dweller Owners, and Marine Hermit Crab Enthusiasts

I -just- found this and I wasn't sure where to post it, It's pretty cool. I think seeing Shell Dwellers in these would be neat-o burrito.

www.glassshell.com

They are a little expensive sure, But if I had shell dwellers, and extra cash I'd wanna know about these. And they are hand Blown pieces, you pay for quality.

That is pretty damn cool, don't know if shellies would feel secure in that but I know it would be awesome to see hermits in it.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't know if they would or not honestly. Only reason I know about shellies is my friend has them. lol He knows much more about them than I do. When I stumbled across them he was the first person I told about it [Before I saw the prices! HAH they are pretty expensive.] If I could afford 30$ for a shell I'd buy one for his tank to see if they'd use it, but seeing as I don't have shellies myself I don't have 30$ to spend on one shell. lol. Though If someone does happen to try it out and The shellies use it they should send me pictures because I'd really like to see it. ^.^V

Comment

Yep! These things are neat and expensive but like david said you are paying for hand blow glass.a work of art if wanna call it that. But if I had the money for one shell I would probably buy one for my tang/Shellie tank just to see if they would use it.

Comment

Working...
        X