This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Bio-Wheel for Marineland Penguin 170

I have a Marineland Penguin 170 HOB filter that didn't come with a Bio-Wheel and I'd like to get one for it. I know this model is discontinued. I tried looking around for one but couldn't find a 170B model Part:#PR1940B. Anyone have an extra one laying around or know of a LFS to get one?

ttt

Comment

City pets!
      5 gal baby hecqui grow out
      7 gal baby compressicps
      14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
      4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
      100 gal mixed community tank
      125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

I checked a while back. I don't remember them carrying the 170B though. I saw the 150B.

Comment

Have you tried calling their customer service department and see if they have any NOS?
          180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
          75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
          50g - Various platy & mollies
          10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

NOS?

Comment

Re: Bio-Wheel for Marineland Penguin 170

NOS= new old stock
              30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Thanks, Tex! I was catching up on DVR shows, lol. Yes, new old stock. Sometimes they'll have them but you'll never know till you ask! I called Marineland today cuz hubby broke a clip on a hood & they're sending us out 2 new ones free. They were very easy to deal with so it can't hurt to give it a shot. All they can say is no!

Comment

Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
                  Thanks, Tex! I was catching up on DVR shows, lol. Yes, new old stock. Sometimes they'll have them but you'll never know till you ask! I called Marineland today cuz hubby broke a clip on a hood & they're sending us out 2 new ones free. They were very easy to deal with so it can't hurt to give it a shot. All they can say is no!
                  Sweet! I'll find their number and call them to see if they have any. Thank you!

Comment

They might make you pay for it but hell, who cares. At least you know one way or the other whether they have it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
                      They might make you pay for it but hell, who cares. At least you know one way or the other whether they have it or not.
                      I don't mind. If they charge more than $10 I'm gonna have to go order one online

Comment

Working...
                      X