55 gallon saltwater setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 55 gallon saltwater setup

I've changed my setup and have a complete 55 gallon setup for saltwater for sale. The tank is NOT reef ready but uses an overflow box (comes with two different sizes). Also includes skimmer, skimmer pump, return pump, large wet/dry or refugium (I had it set up as a refugium).

Most of the plumbing is done with PVC pipe behind the tank and it is all included. It is not the best looking tank out there but it works very well.

Also included is a stand (shown in pictures) and a hood. I have been using an external light, but I have all the light sockets and ballast for lights to be mounted in the tube. Prior owner gave them to me when I bought the tank. Those will be included with the tank, but are not currently mounted in the tank. The hood also has led moonlights mounted in it.

Basically, this is a turnkey setup with everything you need. The tank still needs a good cleaning but is a great tank. My wife just didn't like the color and such so she wanted me to get rid of it.

Pictures show tank with external light fixture which is not included. Also, the contents of the tank are not included though I may be willing to throw in some live rock and/or crushed coral substrate.

I'm located in northeast Houston near Humble. I'm asking $300. I will consider all offers including partial trades for nice saltwater livestock (preferably not coral though). I have two large tanks and some nanos so I can take on most livestock. I am really looking for a nice clam or some pipefish or seahorses.

Bump. I'm willing to entertain all reasonable offers.

Comment

Bump. I'll take $200 for this just to get it out of the garage.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Refugium is sold. I will take $100 for the tank, stand, skimmer, pumps and plumbing. Add a refugium and it will be ready to go.

I'm willing to listen to offers including trades for saltwater supplies and/or livestock.

Comment

Bump. If someone offers me some saltwater livestock, they can come pick up this tank, stand, etc for a cheap trade. I'd take some coral frags, a nice bunch of hermits, any cool fish, shrimp, just about anything. I just want this out of my garage.

Comment

Bump. I'm now giving this away to anyone who wants to come pick it up today.

Comment

Re: 55 gallon saltwater setup

Pm sent

Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk

Comment

Re: 55 gallon saltwater setup

Wow that's nice of you.
                  20g mixed reef

Comment

If only I wasnt at work lmk if this is availble tomorrow morning. 832 798 7552

Comment

Working...
                    X