• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2 Aquariums and Misc Items

I have the following remaining items for sale:

- Deltec MC 500 HOB Skimmer ($100) - Used

- Seio M820 with magnet mount ($30) - Used

- Current USA Subcurrent Surface Skimmer ($10) - New

SOLD - 58g tank with stand and 20g sump ($200) - This is a 58g tank with stand (38.25" L x 19.75" D x 69.25") and a single overflow in the back left. The tank will include the SWC 150 BMK skimmer. While the pump works, it appears to be tripping my GFCI outlet for some reason. The tank will also include the screen and return pump. The return pump is a Mag, but I do not recall if it is a Mag5 or Mag9.5. (I will verify the next opportunity I get.)
    EDIT: The return pump is a Mag7.
    Additional items included: FishNeedIt 150W MH light fixture (bulb needs to be replaced), Kent Algae Scraper (new), large fish net (new), Aqueon Pro 100W heater (new), GFCI outlet, and timer

SOLD - Aqualifter Pump ($10) - Used

SOLD - 25G Blue Water Container ($10) - Used and includes lid

SOLD - Phosban Reactor 150 with BRS GFO ($20) - Used and No pump

SOLD - Aquamaxx RODI Unit (75 GPD) ($125) - Used and includes replacement media (DI, sediment filters, RO membrane) : Please note that the filters and media are over a year old

SOLD - 150 lb Dry Fiji Rock ($100)

SOLD - 29g biocube with stand and lights ($250) - This is the standard 29g biocube with stand. I am including a K1 pump, InTank media basket, MJ900 return, and LED light. I believe the LED light is an early generation 140W or 160W Evolution LED setup. It works well for softies and LPS, but I wouldn't use it for SPS. I am also including the hood which was retrofitted with 96W compact fluorescent light from the previous owner. There is also a screen and acrylic cover if you choose not to use the hood.
    EDIT: This setup will also include the Tunze 9002 skimmer with InTank Cup

SOLD - 2x CaribSea Arag-Alive Reef Sand 20 lb Bags ($10 ea) - New, but the sand is probably no longer alive as I have had these 2 bags for over a year

SOLD - Sapphire Aquatics Nano Reactor ($10) - This is something I picked up before Sapphire Aquatics went out of business and never used.

SOLD - Mag 9.5 ($40) - Used

SOLD - 4x 48" Sun Blaze T5 Lights (Free with Purchase) - These items are free if you purchase any other item. No reflectors with the lights. One of the lights is also not working.

SOLD - APC ES 450VA Battery Backup (Free with Purchase) - New, but the battery is a few years old. This item is free if you purchase any other item.

SOLD - 2x 5gal Buckets Filled with Sand (Free) - This is the old sand from my aquariums. Could use a good rinsing before use, but free to whoever can use it.

All items are located near the Medical Center. First come, first serve. Will not hold items. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. (It looks like there is a 5 pic attachment limit per post. Below are the first round of pics.)

Last edited by Slagboy; 10-31-2014, 08:48 AM.

^ bump

Comment

29g Biocube sold

Comment

^ bump

Comment

^ bump. I am also now including a 150W MH light as well as some GFO for the 58g setup.

Comment

^Bump. Lowered prices and added new items

Comment

^bump

Comment

58g tank setup dropped to $200. Will include the blue water container if so desired as well.

Comment

^bump

Comment

^bump

Comment

^bump. If you're interested in the tank setup and can pick it up by Thursday, I will take $150 for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X