This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pfs

anyone got some extra they might want to sell or give away. just checking before i go spend my money at the store.
    fishless

i would like to pick it up tomorrow morning if possible if not ill just go to leslie's
    fishless

Comment

Hey bro, I just bought 3 bags last saturday but decided not to use it, 1 bag has been washed and the other two are still in the bags, $10 you can have all three. LMK

Comment

Originally posted by Ceejay View Post
        Hey bro, I just bought 3 bags last saturday but decided not to use it, 1 bag has been washed and the other two are still in the bags, $10 you can have all three. LMK
        that would be perfect but you are on the opposite side of town. im doing a tank in the northshore area so i guess ill just pick some up from the store. i might still go pick it up from you later on just to have as a back up.
        fishless

Comment

I have 2/3 of a bag but I would rather trade it for something than give it away. I frequent FR2, so free delivery could be provided.

Offer whatever you don't want.
          Jarrod - Houston, Texas
          150 gallon - my African cichlid monster tank (I know it isn't a big as yours)
          17 gallon - Threadfin rainbows and corys lightly planted
          5 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder
          3 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder

Comment

Working...
          X