This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 day sale!!!!! livestock and equipment

I took a weekend off work in Dallas to come here in hopes to find my flowerhorn the attention it deserves sadly I can't find a way to take him up north everything is for sale!!! I taught my brother to do the water changes and feeding but he doesn't share my passion for fish so he's better off with a fellow hobbyist.

first up my flowerhorn 120$ obo plus a new NLS lg.fish formula 10.6oz, 2 bags made just for flowerhorn ChingMix (he LOVES this stuff trust me this food is awesome)

55 gallon aquarium I never got the chance to work on it as I ended up leaving so one of the glass top is broken still does the job ,has a few paint spot but can be removed, some scratches but once filled up are practically gone also comes with a black stand, 2 HOB filters, 200w heater and whatever else I can find will be included asking for 100$

I know there's not much of a aqua scape but consider that I HAD to move to Dallas as I was hoping to give him a bigger tank....but not anymore.

Lastly an acrylic wet/dry filter WHICH I was planning to make it into a sump once I had a enough money to get a 120g and go for saltwater but that dream has to wait. Is a 15 gallon W/D up to 125g comes with pump, bio balls, hoses etc asking 50$

I can be reached by text 832-292-5518 Don't want to sound desperate but I got til Sunday night to sell everything

wet dry pending

Comment

I want the wet/dry if buyer doesn't get it.
      *)Sharif*)

Comment

reduced prices

flowerhorn 100$ firm plus food
        tank 90$

will take 160$ for both the tank and the flowerhorn I just don't have time for him anymore.
        pick up only as I don't have a working truck lol

Comment

Working...
        X