This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synodontis eupterus (2)

I have 2, outgrown their (small) tank. Any offers considered. I'm on the west side, willing to drive 5-10 miles to meet if necessary.
    "The measure of an education is that you acquire some idea of the extent of your ignorance." - Christopher Hitchens

Re: Synodontis eupterus (2)

How big are these guys anyway?
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Bigger one is ~4" snout to end of tail. Smaller is ~3". They are in good health and nice shape, maybe a little skinny.
      "The measure of an education is that you acquire some idea of the extent of your ignorance." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

How much are you looking to get for them? And I'm near 290 and Eldridge.
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

$10 would be fine...

I'm headed out of town and basically will be gone until July 7. I'll be around on June 26-28. I'm located at Dairy Ashford and Westheimer. Let me know if you're interested, I'll check back on the 25th here and we can set something up if so. Otherwise they will go to T&T Fish.

Comment

Working...
          X