Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Free - 8 1/2" F1 Moba Adult Male. First Come, First Serve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: For Free - 8 1/2" F1 Moba Adult Male. First Come, First Serve.

Wanted - someone to get a beautiful free F1 Moba Adult Male.

I have a one-eyed F1 Moba male that I'm giving away. He only has 1 eye. He lost it when he was a 2" juvie rubbing it on holey rock trying to get a smaller fry out of his hiding place. He is 8 1/2" and about 3 years old.

He is the baby of my wc black moba momma that spawns show quality mobas. I was keeping him as a pet until he got larger. Unfortunately he is chasing my females now and I can't have him spawning with them.

I had a customer driving in today to buy some fry I have for sale and I caught him and transferred him to an Igloo cooler last night. The customer can't make it today and I don't want to put him back into my 180g tank.

First person to answer this ad (post here or pm me) and pick him up by 5pm today gets this beautiful fish for free.

Here's are some pics of him next to one of my wild-caught mobas. This is his side with his missing eye.

I'm pretty sure this F1 moba male would spawn with a moba female. He eats very well and has beautiful trailers.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Fish is being picked up this afternoon by a fellow houstonboxer. Thanks to all that replied!!!!
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Working...
    X